|Terms & Conditions
1. BROWSING THIS WEBSITE IMPLIES RECOGNITION AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE SAME. IF YOU ARE NOT IN AGREEMENT WITH THESE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
2. BROWSING THIS WEBSITE IMPLIES RECOGNITION AND ACCEPTANCE THAT THIS WEBSITE OBSERVES THE LAWS OF THE REPUBLIC OF NICARAGUA AND THAT THESE LAWS SHOULD BE OBSERVED. YOU ARE VISITING FROM WITHIN THIS COUNTRY. IF YOU ARE VISITING FROM ANY OTHER PLACE YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBSERVING ANY OTHER LOCAL LAWS THAT MAY APPLY. COMPAÑÍA CERVECERA DE NICARAGUA DOES NOT ASSUME, OR IN ANY OTHER WAY GUARANTEE THAT THE MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS APPRROPIATE FOR ALL AUDIENCES.
3. Compañía Cervecera de Nicaragua and Cem Communications are the copyright owners of this and other websites of the corporation and no part of these, including but not limited to, texts, images, audio or video may be used in any manner or for any reason without the express written consent of CCN and Cem Communications, except in those cases in which they are given in an inherent manner. Without implying the invalidation or, in any other way, the waiving of said rights, you may download a copy of the material published on this site to use in an exclusively personal, domestic (in your own home), and non commercial manner. You may not erase or change any of the all rights reserved notes, the copyrights or the trademark. The modification or the use of the material on this site for any other purpose violates the legal rights of Compañía Cervecera de Nicaragua and Cem Communications.
4. Browsing this website implies recognition and acceptance that what you do is at your own risk and that this frees from responsibility or obligations all parties involved in the creation, production or publication of this website in regards to any direct, accidental, consequent, indirect or punitive damages or any other loss, costs or expenses (including legal, consultation or similar fees) that may arise due to the access to, use or browsing of this website or by the downloading of any material, data, text, images, audio or video of this site, including but not limited to any damages caused by computer viruses or programming errors, human acts or omissions, or, regarding communications, any computer system, telephone line, equipment, programs or program malfunctions, or any error, fault or delay in the computer transmissions or net connections.
5. In spite of the fact that the characteristics, data, illustrations and other information contained in this website are based on up to date information, and that Compañía Cervecera de Nicaragua carries out all the efforts necessary to ensure that all the material in this site is correct, the accuracy is not guaranteed and Compañía Cervecera de Nicaragua offers no such guarantee of accuracy. All information and materials contained in this website are provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLICIT.
6. Browsing this website implies recognition and acceptance that any communication or material you transmit to Compañía Cervecera de Nicaragua, in any manner and for any reason, shall not be treated as confidential or proprietary. On the contrary, you recognize and accept that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, sketches, graphics or other material that you transmit to Compañía Cervecera de Nicaragua may be used by the company in any place, at any time and for any reason whatsoever.
7. Compañía Cervecera de Nicaragua reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time any for any reason, and also the right to make any changes considered pertinent to the content and information of this site at any time, without previous warning or other obligation. Browsing this site implies the recognition and acceptance that you shall respect and submit to what is set forth is these modifications. We suggest you visit this page of the website periodically in order to know these terms and condition for use.